At CDMC, our students are our community! They go beyond More Than Just Great Dancing!® to build confidence and quality character. Class uniforms allow our students to not just align themselves with our CDMC culture, but also helps them grow.
General Uniform Rules
- Required dancewear and dance shoes must be worn to all classes.
- Hip Hop dancers are to also wear black joggers.
- Students are not permitted to wear jeans or shoes worn outdoors, to any dance class.
- For safety reasons, dancers are not permitted to wear jewelry.
- Hair must be tied back and secured to head. Hair should be worn in a bun by girls in graded level ballet classes.
- Student cell phones are not permitted inside any classrooms during any class times.
All dancewear items and more are available at CDMC’s Dance Boutique. Please call for an appointment for a personal fitting with our expert staff and studio tour.